When you use this website, FRAUDtalks may collect information about your use of the website and the content offered. We believe it is important to handle your (personal) data with due care and confidentiality. When processing your personal data, we comply with the General Data Protection Regulation and Article 11.7a of the Telecommunications Act.
The controller of the processing of personal data is:
FRISS Fraudebestrijding B.V.
This processing of personal data is registered with the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens) in The Hague under reporting number m00004997.
1.2. Purposes of data processing
There are several places on our website where you can fill in your (personal) data. We will explain the purposes of the various instances of data processing below.
Filling in the contact form or sending an e-mail
If you fill in the contact form on our website or send us an e-mail, we will only use the (personal) data you provide for the purpose or purposes for which you filled in the contact form or sent the e-mail.
If you fill in the application form for the newsletter on our website, your (personal) data will be used to send you the newsletter. Each newsletter contains a hyperlink at the bottom of the message that you can use to unsubscribe.
In addition to the personal data you provide to FRAUDtalks yourself, FRAUDtalks may collect, record and process additional (personal) data if you use the (web) services of FRAUDtalks. This concerns the following personal data:
- data from the used equipment, such as a unique device ID, version of the operating system and settings of the device you use to access a service;
- information about the use of a service, such as the time at which you use the service and the type of service that is used;
- location details from your device or derived from your IP address that is provided to us when you use a particular service;
- data available from external sources. We may receive information about you from public or commercially available sources.
1.3. Provision of (personal) data to third parties
Your (personal) data will never be provided to third parties without your permission, unless we have an obligation to do so pursuant to legislation or regulations or you have given permission for this.
1.4. Security of data
FRAUDtalks respects your privacy and ensures that personal data are handled confidentially and with the utmost care. All processed (personal) data is stored exclusively in secure databases. These databases are only accessible to employees of FRAUDtalks, to the extent that this access is required by virtue of their position. FRAUDtalks makes every effort to secure these systems against loss and/or any form of unlawful use or processing.
1.5. Inspection, correction and deletion of data and the right to object
You can view your data that is processed by FRAUDtalks at any time and free of charge and, if you so wish, modify this data or have it deleted. You can also object to receiving information about products, services or content of FRAUDtalks. If you wish to make use of one of these options, you can send an e-mail to the Data Protection Officer of FRISS via firstname.lastname@example.org or write to the following address:
FRISS | fraud, risk & compliance
Attn. Data Protection Officer
3528 BA Utrecht.
When using this website, information about your use of these services and other websites may be collected by or on behalf of FRAUDtalks, for example by means of cookies.
- for statistical purposes, in order to analyse the use of FRAUDtalks websites. This allows us to keep track of the number of visitors and see which parts of our website are popular. We use Google Analytics in order to track and consult these statistics. On this website you can find explanations about all cookies that may be placed by Google;
- for what is known as ‘targeting’ purposes, if you have used the download form. By targeting we mean building a profile of you based on your surfing behaviour on our website, after which we may contact you by telephone or e-mail based on the interests you have shown in order to offer you FRISS services that you may be interested in. We use HubSpot in order to track and consult these statistics. On this website you can find explanations about all cookies that may be placed by HubSpot;
3. Changes to this Cookie and Privacy Statement
FRAUDtalks may make changes to this Cookie and Privacy Statement. All modifications will be published on this page. We advise you to consult this Cookie and Privacy Statement regularly, so that you are always aware of the content of the current Cookie and Privacy Statement.